Outfit: New stuff

Hee guys,
So I finally ended my search for the perfect sneaks. The only problem is that I didn't buy sneakers. I found the perfect shoes on ASOS and I just had to buy them - I always end up buying something else than planned -.
I made the decision to buy these instead of sneakers. I also ended up buying this white leather look backpack and I don't have any better excuse than that I just had too -what is always my excuse btw haha -.

Am I the only one that always end up buying other stuff than plannend haha?


Ik heb eindelijk een eind gemaakt aan de zoektocht naar de perfecte gympen. Het enige probleem is dat ik geen sneakers heb gekocht. Ik vond de perfecte schoenen op ASOS en ik moest ze gewonen kopen - ik weet niet waarom ik altijd iets anders koop dan ik van plan was -.
Ik maakte het besluit deze schoenen te kopen inplaats van gympen. Ook eindigde ik met deze witte leather look rugzak en ik heb geen betere smoes dan dat ik ze gewoon moest hebben -wat altijd mijn smoes is trouwens haha -.

Ben ik de enige die altijd andere dingen koopt dan gepland haha?

New Stuff: New Look Xhatch Structured Backpack, Asos Magic Carpet Flat Shoes






Thanks for stopping by
Much Love


0 comments:

Post a Comment