Outfit + Photo Diary: Let me date an island boy

Good evening,
I went tot the island today, the biggest one called Aegina. It was very pretty, but not what I expected. Their were no white houses with blue roofs, but o well I had a good time.
We took the boot from  Piraeus. It took us a hour to get their. When arrived we walk around for a bit ate and went to one of their many beaches. 
Met some cool island boys, they were so nice!

So instead of a long ass photo diary, this is another outfit and photo diary combo, enjoy!


Ik ben vandaag naar een eiland geweest, de grootste genaams Aegina. Het was heel mooi daar, maar niet zoals verwacht. Er waren geen witte huizen met blauwe daken, maar achja ik heb het naar me zin gehad. 
We namen de boot vanaf Piraeus. Het  duurde ongeveer een uur voordat we er waren. Toen we waren aangekomen hebben we een beetje rond gelopen, gegeten en vervolgens een van hun vele stranden bezocht. Ik heb een aantal leuke eiland jongens ontmoet, ze waren zo aardig!

Dus inplaats van een supper lange fotodagboek, is dit nog een outfit en fotodagboek combo, geniet!

Wearing: River Island Croptop & Headband, H&M Skirt,
White All Stars









- My table ice hockey skills are the best now haha



















- Wearing: my self made bikini bottom & fringes top, Ray-ban Sunglasses


 - Look how clear their wather is!



Thanks for stopping by
see you in my next post!

Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment