Outfit: Walking down the street with my nikes on

Heee hee,
Today was a lazy ass day voor me. Didn't do anything at all, didn't even go to the pool or so.
I'm feeling a little sick and I think the AC caused it. So I will be going to bed early tonight.

But anyway. Have you see my new nikes on Instagram already - not following me yet?! Make sure you do: @xMothii  !- I joined the air max club with this new babies. They where on sale and I just had to get them! I think I will be making an outfit post or purchase post soon, I bought some nice stuff I love to share with you :).


Vandaag ben ik lekker lui geweest. Heb helemaal niks gedaan, ben niet eens naar het zwembad geweest ofzo. Ik voel me een beetje ziekjes en ik denk dat het komt door de airco. Dus ik ga lekker vroeg naar bed vanavond.

Maar hoe dan ook. Heb je mijn nieuwe nikes al gezien op mijn instagram - volg je me nog niet?! Zorg dan dat je het doet: @xMothii  !- ik hoor nu bij de air max club met me nieuwe babies. Ze waren in de uitverkoop en ik moest ze gewoon hebben! Ik denk dat ik een outfit post of koopjes post ga maken binnenkort, ik wil namelijk heel graag de nieuwe dingen die ik heb gekocht met jullie delen  :).




Wearing: Epidose Top, Trifted Shorts, Nike Air Max



BTW Happy new month may this be a great month for all of us!
Thanks for stopping by lovees and see you in my next post :)

Much Love, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment