Purchase post: Back from being gone

Hee guys,
As promised here is a bargain post. I havent make any purchase post in almost a year now. Do you like this kind of posts, let me know and I will make them more often :)

I bought the things I'm going to show you in this post during my holiday. There aren't a lot because I'm still trying to save a little.


Zoals beloofd is hier een koopjes post. Ik heb al bijna een jaar lang geen koopjes post gemaakt. Vinden jullie dit soort posts leuk, laat het me dan weten dan zal ik ze vaker maken :)

De dingen die ik ga laten zien in deze post heb ik tijdens mijn vakantie gekocht. Het zijn er niet heel veel want ik probeer nog een beetje te sparen.


H&M Hat, Primark Kimono, THS Skirt, Primark One-piece 

Zara Pants, Nike Air Max, Zara Blouse


  1. Greek Hand Made Bowl, 2&3. Ray-Ban 4. Hand Sewing machine 5. Traditional Greek Soap 


Thanks for stopping by
Much Love, M



0 comments:

Post a Comment