Outfit: Showers of blessing

Hee guys,
It's raining cats and dogs here, but not that it hasn't been like this all summer long but o well.
Lets pray that these showers bring along some awesome blessings from above.

Saturday Vestival will be taking place, a new music festival in Nijmegen. I'm very existed, because I will be seeing some very cool artist - Miguel, Trey Songs, Asap Rocky, Ryan Leslie do I need to continue ?! -, but that means another photo diary. I hope you guys are as excited as I am right now :)
- Haven't seen my last photo diary of me on Appelsap Fresh Music Festival, check it out here! -


Het regent pijpen stelen hier, maar niet dat het niet de hele zomer zo was achja.
Laten we bidden dat deze buien prachtige zegeningen van boven met zich mee brengen. 

Zaterdag zal Vestival plaatsvinden, een nieuw muziekfestival in Nijmegen. Ik heb er zin in, want ik zal een aantal toffe artiesten zien - Miguel, Trey Songs, Asap Rocky, Ryan Leslie moet ik doorgaan?! -, maar dat betekent nog een foto dagboek. Ik hoop dat jullie net zo enthousiast zijn als ik nu :) 
- Nog niet mijn laatste fotodagboek gezien van Appelsap Fresh Music Festival, check it out here! -


Wearing: Vintage Blouse, Primark Dress & Necklace, H&M Boots



Thanks for stopping by
Want to see my new purchases, it will be up tomorrow!

Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment