Photo Diary: Vestival Nijmegen

Hello hello,
Here I am again. My post of yesterday have revealed what this photo diary would be about, but that doesn't matter. I can't stop talking about it anyway so why not another post about it, right haha!

So for the people that didn't see me post of yesterday - go check it out, it's a outfit post! - I went to Vestival saturday. Vestival is a new festival organized in Nijmegen. A lot of big artist came like Tyga, A$AP Rocky, Ryan Leslie, Trey Songz, Craig Davids, Eva Simmons and my baby Miguel.
If u follow me on Instagram - @xMothii - you would have seen some photos passing by. It was crazy and I was literally taking photos all day.  And I was so stupid to forget my power bank so I could charge my phone when it ran low - ugh didn't have enough snaps of Trey, cause I went too crazy by Miguel haha :( -.

In my opinion was Miguel's act the best with Trey of course - but he's trey haha -. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm a very big Miguel fan and when I noticed he saw me - I was standing VIP, THANK YOU JOCELINO!! - I went crazy, but for real!
But let me shut up now so u can enjoy the photo diary ahahha.


Hier ben ik weer. Mijn post van gister heeft verklapt waar deze fotodagboek over zal gaan, maar dat maakt niks uit. Ik kan toch niet stoppen met praten over deze dag dus waarom niet nog een post toch haha!

Dus voor de mensen die mijn post van gister niet hebben gezien - check het uit, het is een outfit post! - Ik ging naar Vestival zaterdag. Vestival is een nieuw festival georganiseerd in Nijmegen. Er kwamen veel grote artiesten als Tyga, A$AP Rocky, Ryan Leslie, Trey Songz, Craig Davids, Eva Simmons en mijn baby Miguel. Als je me volgt op Instagram - @xMothii - heb je vast een paar foto's langs zien komen. Het was te gek en ik heb de hele dag foto's gemaakt. En ik was zo dom om mijn portable batterij te vergeten voor als me telefoon leeg zou gaan - ugh ik heb niet genoeg foto's van Trey, want ik ging helemaal gek bij Miguel haha :( -.

Na mijn mening was Miguel's acts de best met Trey natuurlijk - maar hij is trey haha -. Ik weet niet of het je is opgevallen, maar ik ben een grote Miguel fan en toen ik zag dat hij me zag - ik stond VIP, DANKJE WEL JOCELINO!! - werd ik helemaal gek, maar echt!
Maar laat ik me bek houden nu dan kan je van de fotodagboek genieten ahahha.


- They said it would rain, thank God it didn't. 
The weather turned out really good!



- Chip to put credits on, no more coins u can lost yeah! 
And omgosh my own is gold cause I was VIP, still so grateful!


- TYGA on main stage


- RYAN LESLIE 


- YELLOW CLAW

 - Uk/Garage Stage


 - House Stage

 -  EVA SIMMONS
- Go check out my post of yesterday  for a full outfit post!
or just click here

- Nina's Hat from Bershak, ugh I love the leather look



- MIGUEL BABYYYY 
 - He is such a cool person and his act was on fire, literary !


- Have to many pictures and videos of him, 
but I will stop  drooling now


 -  Happy People.
with the Crew

 - A$AP Rocky




 - Craig Davids

- We be chilling all day

- TRIGGA

- Ugh I hate the light on stage when its dark. 
Couldn't capture his face good



Hope you liked the post.
See you in my next one!
Much Love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment