Outfit: The witch of Plaka

Hee guys,
We went souvenir shopping today. I got some cute stuff that I will be sharing with you when I get back home. I went for a simple look today. I love the back of my dress and how free it is. I also finally got myself a new black hat, what do think?


Vandaag gingen we voor souveniers shoppen. Ik heb een aantal schattige dingen gehaald die ik met je ga delen als ik terug thuis ben. Ik ging voor een simple look vandaag. Ik ben echt verliefd op de achterkant van mijn jurk en hoe los hij zit. Ook heb ik eindelijk een zwarte hoed voor mezelf gehaald, wat vind je?

Wearing: Custom Made Dress, H&M Hat, ASOS Flats, Vintage Bag





Tomorrow I will be going to McArtur Glenn by God's grace.
Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!
Much Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment