Outfit: Vestival Nijmegen

Hee guys,
I thought let me share with you what I wore yesterday to the festival Vestival. - I still think the name is very funny, the first time I heard of it I kept on asking 'but what is the name of the festival then ?!' haha -. Vestival is a new festival organized in Nijmegen. It was almost 1,5 hour driving from my place, but it was worth it! I saw Ryan Leslie, Trey Songs, A$AP Rocky, Craig David and my baby Miguel! Ow it is a day never to forgot.

Tomorrow I will try to post the Photo Diary!


Ik dacht laat ik even met jullie delen wat ik gister naar het festival Vestival droeg - Ik vind de naam nog steeds heel grappig, de eerste keer dat ik er van hoorde bleef ik maar vragen 'maar wat is de naam van het festival dan?!' haha -. Vestival is een nieuw festival georganiseerd in Nijmegen. Het was bijna 1,5 uur rijden van mijn plaats, maar het was het waard! Ik zag Ryan Leslie, Trey Songs, A$AP Rocky, Craig David en mijn baby Miguel! Ow het is een dag om nooit te vergeten.

Morgen zal ik proberen de Fotodagboek te posten!

Wearing: H&M Hat, Wacthers Coat, Zara Jeans, White All Stars



- We so fabulous, you can't mess with us

Thanks for stopping by
and see you tomorrow! Have a great Sunday.
Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment