Inspiration Board: Baby, Welcome Home

Good afternoon, hope you all are well!
It's finally vacation again, even though it's just for a weak I'm very happy with these days off.

I've always loved white interiors. I think my future house must have a white interior with brick walls and wooding decorations, very pure and minimalistic. My mom thinks a white interior isn't a good idea, because I'm "to lazy and messy" - totally disagree with that, but I think i'll take this challenge just to prove her wrong, haha! How does your future house look like?

Eindelijk weer vakantie, ben er echt blij mee ook al is het maar voor een week.
Ik heb altijd al van witte interieurs gehouden. Ik denk dat mijn toekomstige huis een witte interieur moet hebben met baksteen muren en houten decoraties, heel natuurlijk en simpel. Mijn moeder denkt dat het geen goed idee is om voor een witte interieur te gaan, omdat ik "te lui en slordig ben" - ben het hier helemaal niet mee eens maar ik denk dat ik deze uitdaging wel aan durf, haha!
Hoe ziet jouw toekomstige huis eruit?



 













Source: Tumblr.

God bless and happy sunday
Btw what do you think of the new layout?
MUCH LOVE






21 comments:

  1. love these interior design photos, and same here love mostly white interiors esp with light wood flooring.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so me! I love the minimalistic designs the most.

    x Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the inspiration! :) ah I could spent so much money on furniture and decoration :/
    and beautiful outfit above :) the turban looks beautiful :)

    all the best,
    Selina

    www.blackmixedblood.com

    ReplyDelete