Photo Diary: Hello Greece

Hee hee talking to you from Greece. 
We landed yesterday evening. We haven’t done much just chilling, 
getting to know the area and yeah enjoying the weather. 
The weather here is great my gosh I love it - not to cold or to warm, just perfect -! 

As I promised I will be taking you along with me on this trip through my photos, so buckle up because it’s time for take off!  - Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more pictures, because I'm going to try to post a lot of other pictures there too: @xMothii -


Hee hee spreek tot jullie vanuit Griekenland,
We zijn gister geland. We hebben nog niet veel gedaan, gewoon gechilled,
de omgeving beetje leren kennen en jaa genieten van het weer.
Het weer is hier geweldig ugh ik hou ervan - niet te koud of te warm, gewoon perfect -!


Als beloofd ga ik jullie met me meenemen op deze reis door mijn foto’s, dus doe je riem om want het is tijd om te vertrekken! - Zorg ervoor dat je me volgt op Instagram voor meer foto’s, want ik zal daar ook veel andere foto's proberen te posten: @xMothii -









- Hello Frankfurt



 - Waiting for the plain to Athens

- So why not buy more food haha

- Delayed, but I had WIFI so basically blogging and watching my fave youtubers :)























- Ow this was sooo much food  x.x

- This morning



- Early swim





Thanks for stopping by
Tomorrow we will be going to the big bizarre here
 in Atikki so make sure to stay tuned!

Much Love


0 comments:

Post a Comment