Outfit: Comfiest pants ever

Hello guys,
So I found these pants in the back of my closet and I'm in love! I think they are made for pregnant women haha - do not ask me why I have them - but they look so much like the pajama pants I saw on Monki.com.
It is the most comfiest thing ever and I love that you can style it up or down.

Definitely loving the pyjama pants trend!


Dus ik vond deze broek ergens achter in mijn kast en ik ben er verliefd op! Ik denk dat ze zijn gemaakt voor zwangere vrouwen haha - vraag me niet waarom ik ze heb -, maar ze lijken zo erg op de pyjama broek die ik op Monki.com heb gezien.
Het is het comfortabelste ding ooit en ik vind het geweldig dat je het op verschillende manieren kan stylen.

Helemaal verliefd op de pyjamabroeken trend!

Wearing: Flea Market Pyjama pants, River Island Crop top, 
Vintage Beyer Models  Mens blazer, Ikaros Heels




Thanks for stopping by
and I hope you're having a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment