Outfit + Photo Dairy: Flea Market

Heeey,
So as I said yesterday, we went to the big bazar today.
It made me think of Waterlooplein in Amsterdam with all secondhand and vintage things they sold. The area was very pretty. The cool thing about this city is that you can go anywhere very quick and easy, and if you're too lazy to walk - like me, whoops - there is always a metro that you can grab.

I bought a few nice things. I also saw a secondhand polaroid camera that I wanted, but my mum said it made no sense getting it :( Oh well ... maybe I will find another - fingers crossed -.


Dus zoals ik gisteren al zei, gingen we vandaag naar de grote bazar.
Het deed me heel erg denken aan Waterlooplein in Amsterdam met alle tweedehands en vintage dingen die ze verkocht. Het gebied was heel mooi. Het toffe aan deze stad is dat je overal heel makkelijk snel kan komen, en als je te lui om te lopen - net als ik, whoops - er is altijd een metro die je kunt pakken.


Ik heb een paar leuke dingen gekocht. Ik zag ook een tweedehandse polaroid camera die ik wou, maar mijn moeder zei dat het geen zin had om hem te kopen :(… Achja misschien vind ik nog een andere - duimen maar -.


Wearing: Primark Top, Custom Dungaree, ASOS Flats







- Too many cool vintage cameras 




- I love their letters they are so cool!













- Our little friend that gave flowers and played music for us









Thanks for stopping by,
Not sure what will be up tomorrow so be ready to be surprised!
Much Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment