Inspiration Board: Confused

Hello guys,
Im sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had my first workday, so I didn't had any time.

Here is a new inspiration board. A bit springy again, because I can't really say the weather is acting really summerish. Yesterday the weather was great, but now it's raining again. It is as if the weather doesn't even know what he wants anymore.

Hope you enjoy this inspiration board!


Sorry dat ik gister niet heb gepost. Ik had mijn eerste werkdag, dus had gewoon geen tijd.

Hier is een nieuwe inspiratieboord. Een beetje met een lente sfeer, omdat ik niet echt kan zeggen dat het weer zich erg zomerig gedraagt. Gister was het heerlijk weer, maar nu is het weer aan het regenen. Het is alsof het weer niet meer weet wat hij wilt.

Hoop dat jullie van deze inspiratieboord genieten!
































Thanks for the sweet comment you guys leave, I love reading them!
Have a great day.

Much Love, M

0 comments:

Post a Comment