Inspiration Board: A little bit of this and that

Hello guys,
Another inspiration board. I've noticed that my inspiration boards are always a big mess if I may call them like that. They are filled with all kinds of different inspirations from interiors to fashion to hair ect ect, but I think I like it better this way. 
I could only choose a theme or stick to one kind of inspiration each inspiration board, but I just find so much inspiration in everything and I'm just desperate to share it with you.

So I'm sorry if I overwhelm you with all the different inspirations sometimes, but this is just me.


Nog een inspiratieboard. Ik heb gemerkt dat mijn inspiratie boards altijd een grote puinhoop zijn als ik ze zo mag noemen. Ze zijn gevuld met allerlei verschillende inspiraties van interieur tot mode tot haar ect ect, maar ik denk dat ik het leuker vind op deze manier.
Ik kon slechts een thema kiezen of vasthouden aan een soort inspiratie per inspiratieboord, maar ik vind gewoon zoveel inspiratie in alles en ik ben gewoon wanhopig om het met jullie te delen.

Dus het spijt me als ik jullie soms overweldig met alle verschillende inspiraties, maar zo ben ik gewoon.






















Have a great day guys!
Much Love




0 comments:

Post a Comment