Outfit: Summer Denim

Heey,
I have been running back and forth for the last things for me holiday, so I just threw on my oversized blouse over my shorts. I really like this kind of outfits, especially because they are so comfortable and easy.

However I'm going to Greece soon and I am planning to capture every day for you - that will be a lot of blogging, I'm looking forward to it! -.
I feel a bit guilty for my absence and weird blog schedule of the past few weeks, so we're going to catch that all up haha :)


Ik heb veel heen en weer moeten rennen voor de laatste dingetjes voor me vakantie, dus ik heb lekker makkelijk mijn oversized blouse over mijn shorts aangetrokken. Ik hou echt van dit soort outfits, zeker omdat ze zo comfortable en makkelijk zijn.  

Maar ik ga dus binnenkort naar Griekenland en ik ben van plan elke dag voor jullie vast te leggen - dat wordt dus lekker veel bloggen, heb er zin in! -. 
Ik voel me een beetje schuldig voor mijn afwezigheid en rare blog schema van de afgelopen weken, dus dat gaan we f allemaal inhalen haha :)


Wearing: Trifted Denim Blouse, H&M Shorts, Pink Plant-life Socks,
White All Stars






Thanks for stopping by
and see you in my next post!
Much Love




0 comments:

Post a Comment