Outfit: Supreme

Hee guys,
I'm wearing my new 5 panel by Supreme. It is the blue and white flower printed version. I like how it's very cool yet a bit feminine through the flower print.
Even though the weather is good outside I'm having a lot of layering going on.
I wore my cropped sweater and see-through sleeveless blouse and in one way or another I didn't fell hot at all.

How is the weather at your place?


Ik heb mijn nieuwe 5 panel op van Supreme. Het is het model met wit en blauwe bloemetjes. Ik vind het leuk hoe het heel cool is, maar toch nog een beetje vrouwelijk door de bloemetjes print.
Ook al is het lekker weer buiten heb ik veel laagjes aan. Ik droeg mijn crop trui en mijn mouwloze doorschijnende blouse, maar op een of andere manier had ik het helemaal niet warm. 

Hoe is het weer bij jullie?

WearingPrimark Sweater & Blouse, Nico's Shop Body chain, 
Supreme 5 pannel, Only Jeans, White All Stars





Thanks for stopping by
Much Love


0 comments:

Post a Comment