Outfit: Several tints of grey

Good afternoon my lovely readers,
So I said I won't be wear any all black looks any more, so here is an all grey one -I know I'm a mess -. I really need more color in my life. I do got some new printed stuff, so I think I will learn to embrace the colorful side of me one day. - Btw I'm not a depressed person or anything hahah! -

I don't have anything special planned for this weekend.
What are you guys going to do this long weekend? Let me know. Always love reading your comments! 


Dus ik heb gezegd dat ik geen helemaal zwarte looks meer zou dragen, dus hier heb je een helemaal grijze - ik weet het ik ben een zooitje -. Ik heb echt meer kleur nodig in me leven.
Maar ik heb een aantal nieuwe dingen met leuke printjes, dus ik denk dat ik de kleurrijke kant van mezelf vroeg of laat zal leren omarmen.  - Btw ik ben geen depressief persoon ofzo hoor hahah! -

Ik heb niks bijzonders geplande voor dit weekend.
Wat gaan jullie doen in dit lange weekend? Laat het me weten. Vind het altijd leuk om jullie comments te lezen!

Wearing: Zara Pants & Top, River Island Headband, Alysa Platforms 


Thanks for stopping by.
Much Love




0 comments:

Post a Comment