Imaginary Outfit: What I would wear to a festival

Hello guys,
It is festival season and I'm loving it.
Their are a lot of cool festivals that has already taken place like Amsterdam Open Air, Coachella, Wireless and Pinkpop, but their are still a lot more to come!
I thought it would be nice showing you what I would wear to a festival.
Giving u a little bit of that festival inspiration and helping you come in the festival mode :)!

I'm not really sure which festival I will be visiting. I'm sure I will be going to Appelsap again this year with some friends - It will be my third year. Check out my photo diary of last year here! -. I also wanted to go to Wireless, but unfortunately I couldn't.

To which festivals have you been this year or will you be going?
Ps. Gooooo Holland, yeaaah just one from Chili with 2-0!!!!!


Het is festival seizoen en ik vind het geweldig.
Er zijn al wat coole festivals geweest zoals Amsterdam Open Air, Coachella, Wireless en Pinkpop, maar er staan er nog veel op de planning!
Ik dacht dat het wel leuk zou zijn met jullie te delen wat ik aan zou doen naar een festival.
Om jullie een beetje te inspireren en in de festival stemming te krijgen haha!

Ik weet nog niet zeker naar welke festival is wil gaan. Wel weet ik zeker dat ik weer naar Appelsap ga dit jaar met een aantal vrienden - dit wordt mijn derde jaar. Bekijk mijn fotodagboek van vorig jaar hier! -. Ik wou ook heel graag naar Wireless gaan, maar jammer genoeg kon ik niet.

Naar welke festivals ben je van plan te gaan of heb je al bezocht?
Ps. Gooooo Nederland, yeaah net gewonnen van Chili met 2-0!!!!!

T-shirt dress




Maxi


Shorts



Thanks for stopping by 
and see you in my next post!

Much Love


0 comments:

Post a Comment