Imaginary Outfit: Home Run

Who said a girl can't like baseball. I mean I would love to go to a baseball match one day. Even though I don't sport a lot, I never had problems doing it I think I just got lazy - but don't we all hahah -. This is the type of outfit I would probably wear to a baseball match tho.
I think going to a sportmatch for a date is a pretty cool thing to do - hint hint -.


The baseball cap is from www.fanatics.com, I think a classic navy blue and white new era cap is so cool to style. It's challenging in a way tho, but in a fun way! I love how it makes the look more casual.
Check out there cool hats out and get yourself one for a cute baseball date haha :).
Are you the type of girl that would like to go to a sportmatch for a date or is that a weird thing?


Home Run
Outfit is made on Polyvore.com as usual, make sure to check out my account!
Just click here 


Thanks for stopping by
and see you in my next post!
Much Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment