November Purchases: I'll stay home more often now

Good afternoon my lovely readers,
It is time for a purchase post again. Enjoy the post :)



Cropped Sweater
€ 12,-
Primark


Lace Cropped Top
€ 5,- SALE
Primark




Pig Onesie
€ 16,-
Primark

Bat Iphone Case
€ 9,95 
Zara

Hair Clips
€ 2,-
Primark
They are so much  better than I thought !



Hooded Aviator Jacket
£ 24,99
New Look

I'm happy with the stuff I got. Not a lot, but fun warm stuff :).
I got my jacket, finally - Jeeehj! I love my new jacket, do you like it too, I totally love it!
I also bought an onesie at Primark. I'm running through the house as a little piggy - No shame at all haha. I can never wait till I get home and I can finally wear it again - don't mind me I'm a weirdo. 
Hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by it means a lot!

See you in my next post.
MUCH LOVE

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits! Second one is my favorite! Also your aviator jacket is wonderful:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the 'batcase!'.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits and the bat case is so original!!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Outfits ! and the bunny haha too funny
    Now its time for home chilling cuz its too cold outsides
    xx
    fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cropped sweater

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jacket. omg. it's soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pants! Love your scarf! Look wonderful! Thanks for your sharing! Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow !!!
    that is beautiful !! amazing colors..
    the combo is just looking stunning !~!~
    I really loved it~!~

    similar stuffs!~!~!~@


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the trousers you had with the laced top!
    clearlyshola.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with your 2nd outfit :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so good in light colours!
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow aahw thanks, I normally don't feel comfortable in light colors (reason I wear a lot of black), but maybe I will be giving it a try from now on :)

      Delete