Prom Inspiration: Ankara

Hello guys,
In 3 months time I have my first prom.
I'm in my final year now and end of this year my school will be organizing a school gala for all
the people that are  graduating.
I have been looking for some dresses already - you can never start to early right haha.
My mom came with the cool idea to make an Ankara Prom Dress and the search for the perfect dress shape, length, color and patron started.

Here are some cool dresses things I found already what do you think?


Ow Solange Knowless, how I adore your hair and style !






This one has been my fav till now, but I think I want the black part in ankara too.




My sketch 


Source: Google, Pinster.,
Tumblr: http://loveafricanfashion.tumblr.com
I own non of the pictures

I think I want a mermaid kinda shaped dress or a slim fitted one, cauz I think those are very pretty. My sketch is how I would love it to be, but I don't know what do you think?
What do you guys think of a Prom Dress made of Ankara?  Which is your favorite?


Hope you enjoyed the post and see you in my next one,
MUCH LOVE


15 comments:

  1. yh ! Ankara Dresses are nice
    back to the roots ;)

    xx fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration pictures! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt super mooie jurken met een traditionele
    twist erin, die ene met die heart cut op de rug
    is mooi c: ook mijn favoriet! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures;) Invite to me;)
    http://lifearthandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! So cool dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is all so gorgeous. You will look fabulous for sure

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke post! echt leuke foto's
    groetjes http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god :) lovely lovely women and so many wonderful dresses! stunning :) hope your fine and thanks so much for stopping by at my blog :) means a lot to me.

    xx Selina

    www.blackmixedblood.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw wat mooi, zeg! Heel kleurrijk!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
    PS: Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY in order to win an original ONEPIECE onesie of your own choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That wouLd be seriously cool, subscribing just to see how it turn out XD
    clearlyshola.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete