Inspiration Board: Boring Sunday Nights

Hello guys,
It's sunday evening already and that means the weekend is going to an end.
I wish I had more time to do absolutely nothing. It feels so good to lay down in bed watch tv and blog a all day - There is absolutely nothing wrong with being lazy on rainy days like this, but tomorrow is school again.
I just wanted to take my mind of all the work I still have to do for school and saw all this cool inspiration what I thought was worth sharing. I hope you enjoy!



















 Source: Tumblr


Hope you enjoyed the inspirations. Maybe it will be helpful this week when your picking your outfits I don't know haha. See you in my next post guys!


God Bless You all
MUCH LOVE





15 comments:

  1. Takie inspirację bardzo lubię!
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do obserwowania mojego bloga, postaram się odwdzięczyć!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for the sweet comment.
      First had to translate it haha, means a lot that people from all over the world like to read my post :) LOVE YOU ALL MY SWEET READERS!

      Delete
  2. Amazing inspo... Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
    Laura
    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiring pictures c: I want a pair of
    New Balance! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy weekends are the best. Lovely collection of photos!

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool inspo!.. loving that crop top on the second photo btw

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are very wonderful!

    ReplyDelete