Inspiration Board: Boring Sunday Nights

Hello guys,
It's sunday evening already and that means the weekend is going to an end.
I wish I had more time to do absolutely nothing. It feels so good to lay down in bed watch tv and blog a all day - There is absolutely nothing wrong with being lazy on rainy days like this, but tomorrow is school again.
I just wanted to take my mind of all the work I still have to do for school and saw all this cool inspiration what I thought was worth sharing. I hope you enjoy!



















 Source: Tumblr


Hope you enjoyed the inspirations. Maybe it will be helpful this week when your picking your outfits I don't know haha. See you in my next post guys!


God Bless You all
MUCH LOVE





12 comments:

  1. Takie inspirację bardzo lubię!
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do obserwowania mojego bloga, postaram się odwdzięczyć!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for the sweet comment.
      First had to translate it haha, means a lot that people from all over the world like to read my post :) LOVE YOU ALL MY SWEET READERS!

      Delete
  2. Lovely inspiring pictures c: I want a pair of
    New Balance! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy weekends are the best. Lovely collection of photos!

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool inspo!.. loving that crop top on the second photo btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are very wonderful!

    ReplyDelete