Imaginary Outfit: Fire burning in my soul

Now a days



Hee guys,
I have been feeling a little sick for the couple of these now. I'm scared that I have a throat infection - I hope not, cause nobody got time for that -.
But I will try to keep on posting this week. It wil probably be post that has been in my draft box for too long, so don't worry I got you.



Here are some new outfits that are on my polyvore page, make sure to follow me - username: xmothii - ! :)

Ik voel me de laatste paar dagen een beetje ziekjes. Ik ben bang dat het een keelontsteking is - ik hoop het niet, want niemand heeft daar zin in -. 
Maar ik ga proberen te blijven posten deze week. Waarschijnlijk zal ik de posts die te lang in mijn draft box zitten posten, dus maak je geen zorgen het komt goed.

Hier zijn een aantal nieuwe outfits van mijn polyvore pagina, zorg dat je me volgt - gebruikersnaam: xmothii - ! :)


50 Shades of Grey

 Geen Title #86

Fire burning in my soul

Thanks for stopping by 
and see you in my next post!

Much Love,



1 comments:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Nude Patent Leather
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Red Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Silver pointed
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete