Outfit: Introduction day (part 1 of 3)

Hee guys,
So for a lot of us here in Holland the schools has start again. This means for me new school, new people, new chapter. I had my first of three introduction days today. I can finally call myself a allround styling student now. I think it's kinda scary, because from now on everything really counts. I mean on High School it counted too, but now you are really busy with what u want to become later and their is just no space for me to screw up. But I feel like I'm putting to much pressure on myself right now, so I'm going to try to relax and enjoy the study. This four years will be so much fun!

But anyhow this is what I wore today. Hope to see you tomorrow with a new look! :)


Dus voor veel van ons in Nederland zijn de scholen weer begonnen. Dit betekent voor mij nieuwe school, nieuwe mensen, nieuw hoofdstuk. Ik had mijn eerste van de drie introductie dagen vandaag. Ik kan mezelf nu eindelijk een allround styling student noemen. Ik vind het wel een beetje eng, want van nu af aan telt alles wat ik doe. Ik bedoel op de middelbare telde alles ook, maar nu ben je echt bezig met wat je later wilt worden en ik mag het gewoon niet verpesten. Maar ik heb het gevoel dat ik mezelf nu te veel onderdruk zet, dus ik ga nu proberen rustig te doen en te genieten van de study. Deze vier jaren worden zo leuk!

Maar hoe dan ook dit is wat ik droeg vandaag. Hoop jullie morgen weer te zien met een nieuwe look! :) 

 Wearing: Primark Necklace, Trifted Blouse, Outerwear Trenchcoat,  
Zara Leather pants, Nike Air Max




Thanks for stopping by 
and hope to see you tomorrow!
Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment