Photo Diary: Weekend Antwerp (3/3)


Last but not least, our last day in Antwerp. It was awesome, kinda stressful, but not in a bad way - at least we were on time for our bus back and shit so yeah, it was good -.
We didn't do that much tho, but one of the things we made sure we did was have our last delicious breakfast and oh it was so good. They had everything from waffels to yogurt to fresh fruit, yumyumyumyumyum!
But to be honest I didn't mind going back home again, because I actually had the feeling we where there for a much longer time than that we actual where. But thats not a bad thing wright, that just meant we did all we wanted to do right so yeah haha :)




Enjoy the last part of the diary guys, but don't be sad more is yet to come.
- I really like making photo diaries and I love sharing them with those who are interested so yeah, I sure am going to keep doing them! :) - 

-Sorry for my laziness and not Iron my clothes. Reason I hate packing -
Wearing: Zara Blouse, By-Bar Jeans, Happy Socks and 
Not So White All Stars



What have been in my bag for the last 3 days -
Bag from a random market, Purse Gifted, 
Other Stories 'Moroccan Tea' hand cream, Labello lip butter,
Iphone 5s and my Sony DSC-H300 Digital camera










Thanks for stopping by
and I hope you enjoyed this serie!
See you in my next post.
Much love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment