Outfit: Let the spring begin



Hope you all had an awesome easter with family and friends and were able to celebrate the resurrection of Christ peacefully. This easter weekend was so sunny. Finally getting in that spring mood yeehy. Something little bit less yeehy was that I got this awful flue over the weekend, but im starting to recover from it already - another yeah -.


 Wore this super cute vintage dress. I love the material and the color of this dress it's so cute and makes me so happy. It's so bright but not to bright, perfect for spring!
I love how the pictures turned out to be. Hope you where had an awesome easter!

Wearing: Vintage Dress, Monki sparkling socks, H&M Hat and
Primark Pumps



Thanks for stopping by
and see you in my next post!
Much Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment