Imaginary Outfit: Bucket list

Grown


So me and my friend made this bucket list for the summer.
And yes we are a bit late with it, but because of that we kept all things reasonable and hey at
least we did it. So I'm sure it won't be a problem working it out.

First thing that jumped in my mind, was 'What should I wear during all the things we are going to do'. - There are a lots of places that we want to go to, on our bucket list -. So while being in the creative mood I made some outfits on Polyvore.
For those who don't know what Polyvore is. It's a site where you can create moodboards of outfits or interior or whatever. I totally love it, because it makes it so much easier to play dress up hahah. And when I don't know what to wear, I can just take a look at the looks I have created, what helps a lot. - Click here for my profiel -. 
I'm feeling myself *home edition*

Spice it up

Lets play

More is yet to come, so stay tuned!
See you in my next post.
Stay Blessed,


1 comments:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM White Patent Leather Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Yellow Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Matte Rhinestone
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com
    .

    ReplyDelete