Collaboration: Weddington Way Bridesmaid


Hee guys,
So I was asked to style a bridesmaid dress from Weddington Way
and studying All Round Styling this was an awesome way to put what I've been thought to practice.



So what I had to do, was chose a bridesmaid dress from their site and style it with whatever I thought was needed to make the compleet look.
I choose the colors grey and blue, because I thought the dress I liked the most was very pretty in grey. I loved the idea blue and grey together, so I went for blue accessories. I could totally see this look happening at a classic church wedding.

Click Here to ho to their site. They really have nice stuff, so make sure to check them out!

I thought it was fun doing this little styling collab and I hope you like the result. 
In which colors would you love to be as a bridesmaid?

- Made with polyvore. Username: xMothii


Stay tuned, cool photo diary coming up of Dutch Design week!
See you in my next post.
Much Love, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment