Inspiration Board: 6 May 2014

Hello guys
Yesterday was 'bevrijdingsdag' - Liberation Day - in the Netherlands. On this day we celebrate the end of the second world war. There was a liberation festival organized in various places across the country. I saw lots of lovely pictures passing by on my instagram. Sadly enough I couldn't go there myself, because I had to study - final exams are coming very close now... -.

Enjoy the inspiration board!


Gisteren was Bevrijdingsdag in Nederland. Op deze dag vieren we het einde van de tweede wereldoorlog. Er was een bevrijdingsfestival georganiseerd op verschillende plaatsen in het hele land. Ik zag veel leuke foto's op mijn Instagram langskomen. Jammer genoeg kon ik er zelf niet heen, want ik moest leren - examens komen wel heel dichtbij nu... -. 

Geniet van de inspiratiebord! 


















Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day
Much Love



3 comments: