2014

Good-afternoon,

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS!
May this year all our wishes come true - Can I hear a amen, please ?!
I hope you all had an amazing and blessed holidays!
I missed you guys. I'm so sorry I didn't post anything (except my fast gift post), please forgive me.

My holiday was awesome and I'm kinda sad I had to leave for school this morning. I hope you al are doing well tho? How was your Christmas, nye and cross over to 2014?

I promised a post with all my holiday outfits, so here you go. Hope you enjoy!

 CHRISTMAS






OUTFIT Nr. 1
Dress 'nd Necklace - Primark
Lace Socks - River Island
Platform Sneakers from Alysa

LAST SUNDAY OF THE YEAR

OUTFIT Nr. 2
Custom made Ankara Dress

2014

OUTFIT Nr. 3
Selfmade top - yes self-made I'm so proud of myself :)
Skater Skirt - Vera Moda
Black Pumps

NEW YEARS DINNER



OUTFIT Nr. 4
Blazer - VJC
Skater Dress - River Island
Necklace - Primark
H&M Platform Boots

I WILL BE FOREVER TANKFULL




OUTFIT Nr. 5
Ankara Jacket - Custom made for me
Top - 8mm
Leather Pants - Zara
Green Peep-toe Heels

If you follow me on Lookbook you would have seen the outfits already.
I post my looks more faster on lookbook than that I do on my blog - because I don't want my blog to be a lookbook,  so make sure you follow me on there JUST CLICK HERE!

I hope you all enjoyed my looks and let me know how you spend your holiday, I love ready your comments :)
See you in my next post!
MUCH LOVE





18 comments:

  1. wow so cute!
    your rockin those outfits!

    happy new yr to you too

    xx http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes in the first picture! :)
    You are soo pretty! Happy new year to you, xoxo Alberta

    http://theshitkidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Glad to see you had a nice break, it's always good to get away from the web for a little bit.

    Hope you're adjusting to being back at school, I know I am.
    I absolutely love that custom jacket in outfit #5. Everything looks major!

    xx Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you're right! It was nice just spending time with family and loved ones.
      Thankyou and yes I am, it's almost a most right haha

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit! Love your style! You look genius! Love your outfit!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God ! those platform sneakers... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hair in outfit no 1, so cute :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute hair!! Hihi. Happy New Year to you! I followed your via Bloglovin, I hope you can follow me back! More power to you and your blog!! xx

    Hugs from Manila,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear followed you back!

      Delete
  8. It's a great pics
    I love outfit number 3 !!!
    xoxo
    www.welovwfur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress!
    Thank you for your nice comment ,
    Followed you on bloglovin (28) Hope you are still be following me to!!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! <3 so beautiful.
    xx,
    http://themuselessthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty outfits! hope you had a great new year, lovely post!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am following you on Bloglovin dear! Thanks for stopping by!
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your looks! Just started following you on bloglovin! Would love if you followed me back!
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete