IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Good-evening guys,
Hope you all had a great day, I surely had because today is my birthday!
I had a lot of nice gifts and messages and I'm so grateful for my life and this one year the Lord has added to my life - 17 years already, time really flies!

This is what I wore today. Not very special but I didn't really had a lot of time picking my clothes this morning. Hope you enjoy!

Wearing: Primark Sweater and Legging, UO Necklace, H&M/RI Rings White All Stars








If you don't mind I'm going to enjoy the last few hours of my birthday :)
God bless you as you take your time to visit my blog!

Much Love



18 comments:

  1. Awwh happy birthday lovey, I hope you had a lovely day and a fun night ahead! Your trousers are fab, love the PU inserts!

    View my OOTD here : http://www.pookybanana.com/2014/03/ootd-13-drag-show-virgin.html


    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday gurl. Hope u had an amazing day.
    Much love

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girl! Hope you had a great day!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday, Miss! you look great. i love that mini sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday lovely! and love this outfit so pretty xx

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey Happy birthday. You put this look together nicely btw. Your neck piece is a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cousy look for your bday!
    and ur such a pretty gurl

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/03/about-that-boyfriend-about-his-jeans.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool layer dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy b'day! loving your simple yet chic outfit!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete