Outfit: Blow me away

Hee hee,
It's still summer, but ugh it really doesn't feel like it over here. It has been so rainy and windy the last few days, it feels like autumn. But you know what they say, August is the sunday of summer.
The idea makes me sad though, eventhou Autumn is my favorite season - and spring too btw. I just love the colors and being able to wear all type of things because of the varying temperatures - I don't want summer to be over yet.

Here I have an outfit of all the new stuff I got during my holiday. I still planning on making a full post showing you everything, so don't worry!


Het is nogsteeds zomer, maar ugh het voelt echt niet zo hier. Het is de laatste tijd zo regenachtig en winderig geweest, het voelt als herfst. Maar je weet wat ze zeggen, augustus is de zondag van de zomer. Het idea maakt me wel verdrietig, ookal is herfst mijn lievelings seizoen - en de lente trouwens ook, ik hou gewoon van alle kleuren en dat je verschillende dingen kan dragen omdat de temperatuur zo varieert - ik wil niet dat de zomer voorbij is.

Hier heb ik een outfit met alle nieuwe dingen die ik tijdens mijn vakantie heb gekocht. Ik ben nog steeds van plan een post te maken waarin ik alles laat zien, maak je geen zorgen!


Wearing: Zara Blouse & Jeans, H&M Hat, Nike Air Max



Thanks for stopping by
Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment