Outfit: For our outlet lovers


They say this place is heaven for the label lovers. I don't think I consider myself a label lover. I mean I like labels why not, but then again who doesnt. But I think this place is just heaven for any outlet lover. And being a student I think it makes me a outlet lover automatically.
I was at the McArtur Glenn Outlet last year as well, but then during my trip in Athene, Greece. The one in Rome looked a bit smaller in my eyes. They didn't had a few brands they did had in Greece, but I still manage to enjoy myself very well. I didnt get that much, just a pair of Nike socks and rare Stans - they are orange and of wool, I just had too, not that I really like orange but o well hahah -.

Wearing Custom made Dress, UO Halter top, 
Bershka Shorts, Vintage Fannypack and
Puma Disc Blaze

Thanks for stopping by
and see you in my next post!
Much Love,

2 comments: