Outfit: Introduction day (part 3 of 3)

Hee guys,
So as promised my last post today. We ended the intro week with a super cute lunch with all the first and second year students. Maybe it's a nice idea to share with you what I did this three past days, because it was really cool.
We had our first project. This was to make a table setting inspired by the hotspot you would visit the first day. The last day you would have a lunch at a different table. It was really fun!
- Let me know if you would like to see a post with photos of the project in the comments! -.

From next week the real school life begins again. That is also when I will know in which class I'm in. But I'm not that worried about the classes, because everybody seems so sweet. I think it will be a kick ass year!


Dus zoals beloofd mijn laatste post vandaag. We sloten de in intro week with af met een super schattige lunch met alle eerste en tweede jaars. Misschien is het een leuk idee om met jullie te delen wat ik de afgelopen drie dagen heb uitgespookt, want het was echt tof.
We hadden ons eerste project. Dit was een tafelopstelling maken geïnspireerd door de locatie die we de eerste dag moesten bezoeken. De laatste dag zouden we lunchen aan een andere tafel. Het was heel leuk!
-Laat me in de comments weten of je een post wilt zien met de foto's van het project! -.

Vanaf volgende week begint het echt schoolleven weer. Dat is ook waneer ik te weten kom in welke klas ik zit. Maar ik maak me daar niet zo veel zorgen over, omdat iedereen zo lief lijkt. Ik denk dat dit een super tof jaar gaat worden!



Wearing: Primark Top & Kimono, Bershka PantsASOS Flats



Thanks for stopping by
and let me know what you think of the idea making
a post of the project we did!
Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment