Outfit: Break it down now

Hee guys,
It feels like I haven't spook to u in ages. School has start again and that is my number one priority right now. 
Still trying to figure out how to manage my time and not go insane, with all the home work I have already. 

I'm going to try to post 2 or 3 posts a week. I'm also planning to take some categories down so I can give each category the amount of love and time that it needs. I hope you can understand!

So this isn't really a special post, but I just wanted to keep you up to date.  


Het voelt alsof ik je in tijden niet heb gesproken. School is weer begonnen en dat is mijn top prioriteit nu. Ik probeer nog wel een manier te vinden om mijn tijd goed in te delen en niet gestoord te raken door al het huiswerk dat ik nu al heb. 

Ik ga proberen 2 of 3 posts per week te posten. Ook ben ik van plan een aantal categorieën  weg te doen zodat ik elke categorie de tijd en liefde kan geven die hij nodig heeft. Hoop dat jullie dit begrijpen!

Dus dit is niet een hele speciale post, maar ik wou je gewoon op de hoogte houden. 

Wearing: VJC Suit, Casio Watch, ASOS Flats

So please be patient. I promise more post will be up soon 
and more regularly! 
Much Love, M



0 comments:

Post a Comment