IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Good-evening guys,
Hope you all had a great day, I surely had because today is my birthday!
I had a lot of nice gifts and messages and I'm so grateful for my life and this one year the Lord has added to my life - 17 years already, time really flies!

This is what I wore today. Not very special but I didn't really had a lot of time picking my clothes this morning. Hope you enjoy!

Wearing: Primark Sweater and Legging, UO Necklace, H&M/RI Rings White All Stars








If you don't mind I'm going to enjoy the last few hours of my birthday :)
God bless you as you take your time to visit my blog!

Much Love



18 comments:

  1. Awwh happy birthday lovey, I hope you had a lovely day and a fun night ahead! Your trousers are fab, love the PU inserts!

    View my OOTD here : http://www.pookybanana.com/2014/03/ootd-13-drag-show-virgin.html


    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday gurl. Hope u had an amazing day.
    Much love

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girl! Hope you had a great day!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday, Miss! you look great. i love that mini sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday lovely! and love this outfit so pretty xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey Happy birthday. You put this look together nicely btw. Your neck piece is a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cousy look for your bday!
    and ur such a pretty gurl

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/03/about-that-boyfriend-about-his-jeans.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool layer dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy b'day! loving your simple yet chic outfit!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete