Outfit: Summer crush


 I think I need a serieus closet cleansing - I mean when the rail in your closet collaps it's a sign right, haha -.  The amount of cloths I have, but don't wear are uncountable.
Therefor I think I'm going to put everything on Depop. I saw and heard that it really worked out for some people, so why not give it a try. - username is mothiscloset, make sure to check it out -

I love H&M TREND, I always find their products super cute, unique and of very good quality.
This dress has been my new summer crush. I'm so happy with it and the color is gorgeous, don't u think? Styled it with a sport crop and all black sneakers to keep it casual and easy - just how I like it -.

Wearing: Alexander Wang x H&M Crop, H&M Trend Dress
Black Puma Discus 




Enjoy the weather guys
and see you in my next post!
Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment