2014

Good-afternoon,

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS!
May this year all our wishes come true - Can I hear a amen, please ?!
I hope you all had an amazing and blessed holidays!
I missed you guys. I'm so sorry I didn't post anything (except my fast gift post), please forgive me.

My holiday was awesome and I'm kinda sad I had to leave for school this morning. I hope you al are doing well tho? How was your Christmas, nye and cross over to 2014?

I promised a post with all my holiday outfits, so here you go. Hope you enjoy!

 CHRISTMAS






OUTFIT Nr. 1
Dress 'nd Necklace - Primark
Lace Socks - River Island
Platform Sneakers from Alysa

LAST SUNDAY OF THE YEAR

OUTFIT Nr. 2
Custom made Ankara Dress

2014

OUTFIT Nr. 3
Selfmade top - yes self-made I'm so proud of myself :)
Skater Skirt - Vera Moda
Black Pumps

NEW YEARS DINNER



OUTFIT Nr. 4
Blazer - VJC
Skater Dress - River Island
Necklace - Primark
H&M Platform Boots

I WILL BE FOREVER TANKFULL




OUTFIT Nr. 5
Ankara Jacket - Custom made for me
Top - 8mm
Leather Pants - Zara
Green Peep-toe Heels

If you follow me on Lookbook you would have seen the outfits already.
I post my looks more faster on lookbook than that I do on my blog - because I don't want my blog to be a lookbook,  so make sure you follow me on there JUST CLICK HERE!

I hope you all enjoyed my looks and let me know how you spend your holiday, I love ready your comments :)
See you in my next post!
MUCH LOVE





16 comments:

  1. wow so cute!
    your rockin those outfits!

    happy new yr to you too

    xx http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes in the first picture! :)
    You are soo pretty! Happy new year to you, xoxo Alberta

    http://theshitkidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Glad to see you had a nice break, it's always good to get away from the web for a little bit.

    Hope you're adjusting to being back at school, I know I am.
    I absolutely love that custom jacket in outfit #5. Everything looks major!

    xx Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you're right! It was nice just spending time with family and loved ones.
      Thankyou and yes I am, it's almost a most right haha

      Delete
  4. Oh God ! those platform sneakers... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair in outfit no 1, so cute :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hair!! Hihi. Happy New Year to you! I followed your via Bloglovin, I hope you can follow me back! More power to you and your blog!! xx

    Hugs from Manila,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great pics
    I love outfit number 3 !!!
    xoxo
    www.welovwfur.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress!
    Thank you for your nice comment ,
    Followed you on bloglovin (28) Hope you are still be following me to!!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! <3 so beautiful.
    xx,
    http://themuselessthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty outfits! hope you had a great new year, lovely post!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following you on Bloglovin dear! Thanks for stopping by!
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your looks! Just started following you on bloglovin! Would love if you followed me back!
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete