Flea Market American Apparel









OUTFIT
Sport tank - My brother's 
Boyfriend coat - River Island
Leather pants - ZARA
White All Stars 


Hello guys,
I went shopping today with a good friend of my. We heard Amercan Apparel at Stadhouderskade 74 had a flea market till the end of this month and I had to go - The sale was up to 90%, I HAD TO!

After visiting the American Apparel we went to the negen straatjes (the nine streets) and Kalverstraat.
I bought some nice pieces and we had a lot of fun. It was a long day and my feet hurts, but it was worth it!

I will share with you what I bought today in my "August Purchases" the end of the month, with all my other purchases.
So I hope to see you soon! And hope you enjoyed my post guys!



MUCH LOVE 


9 comments:

  1. love your blog, followed you via bloglovin :)
    http://flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wauw really appericaite it. I will check out your blog! :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. I wish I was there too!!

    xxx
    Dena

    Don't miss Style Limelight's GIVEAWAY to win an amazing ROMWE dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah love AA, and even better sale! can't wait to see you style your purchases and lovely blog as well. perhaps we could keep in contact and follow each other on Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know on there if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i would like to keep contact with you and it looks fun following each other!
      I followed you on bloglovin' love how you style your items.

      xo' M

      Delete
  4. Waarom hebben wij dat niet in mijn
    stadje?! Looks like you have
    scored something good c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, defiantly going again soon!
      aahw haha, het is het wel echt waard hem te bezoeken dus als je kans hebt naar amsterdam te komen zal ik het zeker aanraden!

      xo'

      Delete
  5. Love the coat!
    youngbutambitious.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete